[OpenWireless Tech] Allow only open VPN traffic

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Fri Jul 29 22:47:07 PDT 2011

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 01:55:47PM +0100, "Andy Green (林安廸)" wrote:
> On 07/28/2011 09:27 AM, Somebody in the thread at some point said:
>
> >could we maybe first write up the requirements before we start thinking
> >about the technical solutions?
>
> In any event if you separate the "requirement" from what's practical
> to do technically, you're just wasting your time with empty talk.

You both have good points here :)

At some point in the not two distant future, this list should start focussing
on requirements.  But it's probably fine to start with a rambling discussion
ways that things could be done, in order to have explored the space of
possibilities decently well.

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Senior Staff Technologist         Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131