[OpenWireless Tech] Allow only open VPN traffic

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Thu Jul 28 05:55:47 PDT 2011

On 07/28/2011 09:27 AM, Somebody in the thread at some point said:

> could we maybe first write up the requirements before we start thinking
> about the technical solutions?

Reading the article from EFF linked in the first post, it seems the
issue is getting people to share their APs with others.

In any event if you separate the "requirement" from what's practical to
do technically, you're just wasting your time with empty talk.

If you have a different view on what's needed, please go ahead and post
about it.

-Andy