[TA3M-SF] TechnoActivism 3rd Monday -- 2/17, EFF HQ, 815 Eddy St, 6PM

Danny O'Brien danny at eff.org
Sun Feb 16 22:37:27 PST 2014

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 11:31:35AM -0800, Danny O'Brien wrote:
> This month's Techno-Activism Third Monday is the Monday After The Day We
> Fought Back. We'll be chatting with some of the key organizers of the
> protest, both on the domestic and international side.

A quick reminder for this, plus some extra news -- we've stolen Sina
Khanifar, one of TDWFB's hardest-working hackers, from his well-earned
rest after the Day He Stayed Up All Night, to chat about some of the
technology plus statistics from the event.

Ask everything from what the goals were, how well did we do, to how did
we scale the javascript, and what's next with the code.

See you tomorrow!

d.