[TA3M-SF] TechnoActivism 3rd Monday -- 2/17, EFF HQ, 815 Eddy St, 6PM

Danny O'Brien danny at eff.org
Thu Feb 13 11:31:35 PST 2014

This month's Techno-Activism Third Monday is the Monday After The Day We
Fought Back. We'll be chatting with some of the key organizers of the
protest, both on the domestic and international side.

Come to EFF's headquarters at 815 Eddy St, at 6PM on Monday, and find out about
the tech, the strategy, the results of TDWFB -- and give your feedback and
ideas for tomorrow's fight.

Techno-Activism Third Mondays (TA3M) is an informal meetup designed to connect
software creators and activists who are interested in censorship, surveillance,
and open technology. Currently, TA3M are held in fifteen cities throughout the
world, and growing. As the name implies, it is held on the third Monday of each
month.

Here is where EFF is:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/go/TZHvUrLDP

Please turn up before 6PM -- we'll buzz you after that but before 6.16PM
if you call +1 408 480 3412.

See you there!

d.