[Starttls-everywhere-devs] STARTTLS-E -- no call 1/17 (text update)

Vladislav Yarmak vladislav at vm-0.com
Tue Jan 22 01:33:18 PST 2019

Hi!

I'm forwarding your latest message seen with zero-timestamp signature.
Note: not all messages through mailing list had zero-timestamps. For
example, "Almost the entire team happens to be out at a conference
today-- we'll meet and talk again next week :)" had GOOD signature. Bad
message goes below:

--
Best Regards,
Vladislav Yarmak