[PrivacyBadger] Pushing Privacy Badger's buttons

Noah Swartz noah at eff.org
Sat May 30 18:59:53 PDT 2015

That sounds right!
Currently it's just cookie setting that Privacy Badger is checking for,
but my version of Privacy Badger successfully blocks your tracking cookies!
In the future we're going to add detection for other sorts of
cookie-like objects, but for now your site is doing the right thing to
get it's cookies blocked :)
Let us know if you have any other questions,
Noah

--
Noah Swartz
Staff Technologist - EFF