[PrivacyBadger] Automatically settings all domains to red

Olga Musayev olga.musayev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 11:42:27 PDT 2014

Thanks, Peter. My point however is to create gradations of privacy, with
different levels for different websites. On some, privacy badger would run
as is, while on others, there would be a modified version that  blocks all
third party content. This would be determined partly by the user and partly
by a server-side mechanism for figuring out which websites are "sensitive."

So what is needed is to selectively set all user red settings on some
websites, while restoring PB default controls for others, with a control
interface that determines the level of privacy.