[PrivacyBadger] Automatically settings all domains to red

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Wed Jul 2 11:03:36 PDT 2014

One meta point: if your objective is blocking or controlling all third
party content without depending on Privacy Badger's heuristic
algorithms, you might have a better time starting with HTTP Switchboard
(for Chrome) or RequestPolicy (for Firefox), since those extensions
implement something closer to "everything red" by default.