[SSL Observatory] SSL Observatory data access?

James Pleger jp at sheeple.us
Tue Mar 1 16:47:38 PST 2016

I would also be interested in this as well. We have been doing quite a
bit of pivoting and identification of bad stuff that is tied to SSL
certificates(think malware, MITM certs, etc.). It would be awesome if
we could expose this so analysts can find more data that is coming
from browsers.

Would someone from the observatory project want to chat with us with
regards to this? Maybe we could work together to expose this data in
an easier manner for researchers to use.

Right now we expose certificate data through passivetotal.org, which
has API access(though limited number of queries). We actively collect
this through crawling and scans, but would love to see more data from
other sources.

https://api.passivetotal.org/api/docs/#api-SSL_Certificates-GetV2SslCert
ificateHistoryQuery