[HTTPS-Everywhere] Ruleset testing troubles with Travis CI

Numismatika numismatika-everywhere at eclipso.ch
Sat Nov 26 08:24:58 PST 2016

Good Day,
i have cloned the efforg master branch to my own repository.
>From there i branch of the ruleset-testing branch where all my stuff is
hosted until i am ready to push it upstream.
I then create small site-specific patch branches and make a pullrequest
from there.
lately i noticed that Travis CI only tests files in the patch branches,
not the general rulelab branch, where the same changes where made a few
minutes earlier.
Now i noticed that even on the patch branches the test is no longer
trustworthy, it is started and then finishes without mentioning the
changed files or spitting out error even if i am sure there are.
I missed a duplicated host entry and the test ended up green.
What could be going on there?
Greetings Numismatika