[HTTPS-Everywhere] Crash on mentors.debian.net

Jacob Hoffman-Andrews jsha at eff.org
Mon May 18 09:54:49 PDT 2015

Thanks for reporting! Reading that bug and the linked
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=782772, it sounds
like, since you sent your mail, other folks have managed to reproduce
without HTTPS Everywhere. So I'm considering this to be not an HTTPS
Everywhere bug for now. Please let me know if that evaluation changes.

Thanks,
Jacob