[HTTPS-Everywhere] 5.0.6: EFF 25th birthday edition

Jacob Hoffman-Andrews jsha at eff.org
Mon Jul 13 14:09:40 PDT 2015

Hi all!

I've just release version 5.0.6 / 2015.7.13 to eff.org, AMO, Chrome Web
Store, and the Opera Web store.

It's also EFF's 25th birthday this week, so I'm naming this the special
EFF 25th birthday edition! There's a very minor Easter Egg you will
probably come across quickly. :-)

I want to say a special thanks to all our ruleset maintainers,
especially 2d1, reedy, fuglede, and J0WI. Everyone in this community
does super great work helping to make our rulesets better, but these
folks have put in an especial lot of work helping get this release ready.

Thanks,
Jacob

Firefox 5.0.6 / Chrome-2015.7.13
  * Ruleset fixes
  * Move options from "Enable / Disable rules" into icon menu
  * EFF 25th birthday edition!