[HTTPS-Everywhere] Preparing an HTTPS Everywhere release tomorrow or Monday

Jacob Hoffman-Andrews jsha at eff.org
Fri Jul 10 14:35:38 PDT 2015

I addressed most of these, except dict.cc which as you say is not done
yet. Also, I'm waiting on code reviews from you or any other contributor
for Netflix and some other pull requests I've put up. If you'd like to
comment on them with a "looks good" or detail where they need work, I'd
definitely appreciate it.

The release is looking mostly ready to go, but I'm going to hold it for
Monday. This will be the first release where we have to upload to AMO to
get a signature under Mozilla's new add-on signing policy
(https://wiki.mozilla.org/Addons/Extension_Signing), and I want to do it
in tandem with Cooper, the lead maintainer of Privacy Badger, so we can
both figure out the process together.

Thanks,
Jacob