[HTTPS-Everywhere] How it works?

Nojsh nojsh at posteo.de
Fri Jul 10 09:12:39 PDT 2015

Hey,

Ive got several questions.

First I would like to know, how the normal *-latest.xpi version works
without having the xml-rules included in the addon file, does it load
them each time Iam visiting a website?

further, I did a git clone of the project and wanted to create a trivial
rule. Ok i can do it manually, but here:
https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere/development you wrote about a
script that should be included in the rules directory, but there is none
in my clone?!

What different versions exist? stable, latest, master? and master is the
developing version that Iam going to get when I clone it from git? Iam a
little bit confused

thanks for your helps!

--
Diese Email-Nachricht wird abgehört.
Die Datei 0xDA1E1E37.asc im Anhang ist mein öffentlicher PGP Schlüssel

Bessere Email: posteo.de, mailbox.org