[HTTPS-Everywhere] Important: New testing requirements for rulesets

Maxim Nazarenko nz.phone at mail.ru
Tue Feb 10 10:54:42 PST 2015

First of all, my congratulations on implementing the tests! I'm
interested in running tests from my machine, so two questions, if you
don't mind

1) Since it doesn't run under windows, what is the
official/recommended configuration? Like recommended distribution,
required packages, etc.
2) Is there any way to pause and then resume testing?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Maxim Nazarenko