[HTTPS-Everywhere] Please help test an async branch

Claudio Moretti flyingstar16 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 07:03:02 PST 2015

Uhm, actually, as soon as I hit "send" I went on Facebook (which I didn't
check earlier).

All the background content (scripts/CSS) did not load. Upon refreshing, it
did (and the page loaded fine).

I closed and reopened Iceweasel: same thing happened again.

Let me know if you'd like me to test something else,

Claudio