[HTTPS-Everywhere] Please help test an async branch

Claudio Moretti flyingstar16 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 06:59:43 PST 2015

Hi Jacob,

I've played with this for ~10 minutes, and it didn't do anything bad to me
:)

I've browsed a few "known" websites, and a few "unknown", with and without
rules; it looks fast (which is good) and didn't crash or hang anything
(which is even better).

Is there any specific tests you'd like me to run? I'm using my (very) old
laptop (core2duo T7300 at 2.00GHz, 2GB RAM, Debian Jessie, iceweasel
31.3.0esr-1); I'm not going to have access to my "good" laptop until
mid-January...

Thanks!

Claudio