[HTTPS-Everywhere] Unsigned extension unable to install in Firefox Nightly

Jacob Hoffman-Andrews jsha at eff.org
Mon Aug 10 12:03:23 PDT 2015

Yep, we're working on getting it signed. There are some kinks to be
worked out of the process: Mozilla's automated validator always flags
HTTPS Everywhere as needing manual review, which takes a couple of days.
Mozilla has promised us that they'll have a way to prevent extensions
from repeatedly flagging for manual review, but it's not ready yet. In
the meantime we'll just need to wait through the manual review queue for
each release.

I'm going to be experimenting with this some more today, hopefully we'll
make some progress.