[HTTPS-Everywhere] Unsigned extension unable to install in Firefox Nightly

Some Body somebody.mozfr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 03:24:33 PDT 2015

Le mercredi 05 août 2015 à 01:43 +0200, sjw at gmx.ch a écrit :
> In Nightly Builds xpinstall.signatures.required should alway be false
> by default, since Nightly it's not a stable build.

Thanks ! I couldn't find the name of the setting. Switching
xpinstall.signatures.required to false works.

But I read in the doc that when 42 becomes Beta, there will be no
override to this. I think it means we will have to stay on Dev Edition
or Nightly to install unsigned extensions. (Or to install an extension
that disables signature check for extensions ? :D)