[HTTPS-Everywhere] Unsigned extension unable to install in Firefox Nightly

Claudio Moretti flyingstar16 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:26:34 PDT 2015

Hi,

These seem to be two different issues, the second being a connection
failure, not an extension signing issue.

Re. extension signing, Mozilla did say that they were going to enforce it;
not sure if it's already happening on nightly, but if it's gotten to
version 42 it's entirely possible.

If you're on alpha, you should be able to disable it; read:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Addons/Extension_Signing

Let us know if it works!

Claudio