[HTTPS-Everywhere] Safari

Jacob S Hoffman-Andrews jsha at eff.org
Tue Nov 11 17:36:36 PST 2014

That does indeed sound like it should work. Is it possible to also
rewrite resources within the page that way, or is it only the top-level
frame? Could you send a reference to the documentation of
beforeNavigate? Are you aware of other Safari extensions that rewrite
URLs in beforeNavigate?

This sounds very promising, and assuming it all looks good, it would be
awesome for you to write a proof-of-concept Safari version!