[HTTPS-Everywhere] Ruleset Changes Without Restart

Yan Zhu yan at eff.org
Tue Jan 28 16:55:12 PST 2014

Not sure if I understand the question in this thread, but the rulesets
get reloaded when with a call to HTTPSRules.init(). We call this in a
couple places:

1. at startup
2. when the extensions.https_everywhere.enable_mixed_rulesets pref is
toggled
3. when security.mixed_content.block_active_content is toggled

So if you want to force-reload the rulesets in Firefox without
restarting, go to about:config and toggle one of those preferences twice.

- -Yan