[HTTPS-Everywhere] Random site fails - GIF dance party

Drake, Brian brian at drakefamily.tk
Sun Jan 12 18:57:32 PST 2014

I am only using the stable versions of HTTPS Everywhere. The latest stable
version of HTTPS Everywhere (3.4.5) does not affect this address.

I looked at the development branch rules and it looks like they would
rewrite this address to:

https://fuzzywobble.s3.amazonaws.com/

which gives the problem that Erik mentioned.

--
Brian Drake

All content created by me:
Copyright<http://www.wipo.int/treaties/en/ip/berne/trtdocs_wo001.html>©