[HTTPS-Everywhere] Ease of use, and broken rules

Claudio Moretti flyingstar16 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 12:11:20 PST 2014

Hi Andy,

I can't answer about the Yes/No troubleshooting, but I have an idea of how
you can get a list of rules you've enabled/disabled against default.
This works for me:
go to your about_config and type "extensions.https_everywhere.rule_toggle"
in the filter; you should get a list of all the rules you've toggled.

This should not be the "rules not aligned to default", but you could match
them against a separate profile with a default HTTPS-E installation.

I know it's not straightforward, but by taking a look at the schema for the
SQlite database we're using in devel to store the rules, there's no
"default on/off" I can see.

Which begs the question: how do we define rules enabled/disabled by default
during the creation of the SQlite database?

Cheers,

Claudio