[HTTPS-Everywhere] Ease of use, and broken rules

ANDY sirald66 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 19:33:23 PST 2014

FIREFOX 27.0.1
EVERYWHERE 4.0 dev 15
Have read the FAQ.

I am experiencing fairly frequently broken players and some pages.

In addition to checking which rule may cause the breakage, I run Ad Block
Plus; so I have to check both Everywhere and ABP for interference.  That
complicates troubleshooting, flicking enables on and off.  Imagine if I was
running No Script also.

Turning one rule off / on and a time is laborious when dealing with more
than a few rules; often up to a couple dozen.  Is there a way Everywhere
could help indicate the failed rule?  Maybe the counter could show how many
pass / fails?  Maybe Everywhere could automate the rule troubleshooting by
running disabling one at a time and asking, "Does it work?" with a yes/no.

Somewhat related, I would like a personal profile of what I have enabled /
disabled from the default.

ANDY - Salt Lake, UT US