[HTTPS-Everywhere] µBlock vs. ABP: efficiency compared · gorhill/uBlock Wiki · GitHub

Nick Semenkovich nick at semenkovich.com
Sun Dec 28 10:00:32 PST 2014

On Chrome, we're now pretty heavily optimized, see:
https://github.com/EFForg/https-everywhere/issues/12

The one remaining issue in Chrome is to use declarativeWebRequest (DWR):
https://github.com/EFForg/https-everywhere/issues/132

Unfortunately, DWR is "on hold" in Chrome's beta channel. If we have
enough users of Chrome beta/dev/unstable, it might be worthwhile code
to add -- though I'm not sure the web store provides usage data
segmented by Chrome channel.

- Nick