[HTTPS-Everywhere] Problems with Chrome?!

Nick Semenkovich nick at semenkovich.com
Sat Dec 13 09:14:56 PST 2014

Gosh, that's a strange problem. I haven't seen anything like this on
many iterations of chrome.

Dave & Alexander:

Can you pull up the extension developer tools to see if HTTPSe is
logging anything?

That is:
1. Open the extensions panel in chrome: chrome://extensions
2. Click the "Developer Mode" checkbox
3. Scroll down to HTTPSe and click on "background page" next to Inspect Views
4. Click on "Console" -- then copy & paste any error messages

You might also want to enable more verbose debugging, by typing into
the console:
DEFAULT_LOG_LEVEL=1

- Nick