[HTTPS-Everywhere] Problems with Chrome?!

Dave Warren davew at hireahit.com
Fri Dec 12 23:53:03 PST 2014

On 2014-12-03 12:57, Alexander Buchner wrote:
> On 03.12.2014 20:29, Jacob Hoffman-Andrews wrote:
>> I tried to reproduce with the same version, and Wikipedia works
>> correctly. Do you have any other extensions installed? Does the HTTPS
>> Everywhere icon appear in your URL bar? If so, is the Wikimedia rule
>> present and checked?
> Yes, I have other extensions installed. And no, the icon doesn't appear.
>
> How can I debug this to see what's the problem?

I have one Chrome profile where I have this problem. It's synchronized
with another machine (so identical extension sets, similar
configuration, etc), various other extensions are fine, but HTTPS
Everywhere's icon doesn't appear.

Reinstall has not helped, nor has recreating the entire Chrome profile.
It's quite odd.

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/