[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS Everywhere makes interception easier.

ANDY sirald66 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 08:00:28 PST 2014

A CDN could be looked at as a site's "very distributed" data center.  At
what point in a service's design does our traffic become clear-text and
therefore vulnerable?  At the CDN?  Server?  Process/bus?  Internal
network?  Databases?  3rd-party outsourcing?  Humans?  AI?

Unless we have protocols that control all that as well, policies and intent
aside, we trust the site at some point to manage the data securely -- we
know that our government has been twisting the screws (the public's fault
for not electing less corrupt leaders).

I think John's goal was to throw HTTPS Everywhere under the bus for his own
promotion.  Making points at the expense of positive efforts.  Pissing in
the coffee.