[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS Everywhere makes interception easier.

Maxim Nazarenko nz.phone at mail.ru
Fri Dec 5 04:44:05 PST 2014

Hello,

I am no security expert, but I fail to see to how encrypting traffic
between one's browser and CDN servers could possible decrease
security. A website using a CDN already trusts it, no matter what
protocol is used. HTTPS can't make the situation any worse than it
already is.

Best regards,
Maxim Nazarenko