[HTTPS-Everywhere] 3.5.1 and chrome-2014.4.25 released

Yan Zhu yan at eff.org
Mon Apr 28 12:03:34 PDT 2014

On 04/27/2014 05:31 AM, Alexander Buchner wrote:

> I just wanted to mention that the version in the chrome web store hasn't
> been updated yet.

It should be updated in the web store now or at least in a few hours.

Also, I looked at the reviews in the Chrome store and saw some bug
reports of HTTPS Everywhere recently causing the browser to freeze
entirely (perhaps only on OS X, or perhaps only with Flash)? Can anyone
repro this with the new release?

Thanks,
Yan