[HTTPS-Everywhere] 3.4.2 and 4.0development.13 released

Micah Lee micah at eff.org
Fri Oct 4 15:01:53 PDT 2013

Actually, Yan and I just discovered that this release isn't _quite_
deterministic. So we'll have to wait for our next release to make the
announcement.

The build process in the HTTPS Everywhere repository is completely
deterministic for Firefox, but when we do public releases we run a
separate unpublished script to make things easier. We didn't update this
script before making this release, so we'll have to update it before the
next release before the xpi is actually deterministic.