[HTTPS-Everywhere] Firefox Browser hijacks

Jim Stevenson mysterystevenson1 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 19:20:21 PST 2013

   Tough to get a notice to you, hope this works through Internet Explorer.  I have used your https on firefox for a long time, but have had to reinstall my win7 system 3 times in last 30 days due to my firefox browser being hijacked every-time I have added https-everywhere. I used full restore from system disks, and all works fine until I add eff's "https-everywhere" when I get the same browser hijacker every-time,.

Here is the initial hijack url;
http://funnyvidsforyou1.com/l1/index.php?uri=xhamster.com/movies/1156023/my_flexi_girlfriend.html&id=mceme84&f=1

As I examine the url I find it has been created (funnyvidsforyou1.com) about 30 days ago in India, but has coding frequently used by China Coders. It is growing as I review factors considering that IP address use. Xhamster seems to be just a false lead, and then it redirects again to a (tracking999.com) search site, it has changed to exactly [luxemain] , will enclose a screen capture of the last AV screen capture of these redirects. It does leave me unable to safely use firefox and https-everywhere together, unsure if it is only affecting SW US where I reside, but thought it might help to report the issue to you. For now, will get by without firefox or https except when using Linux as Linux seems unaffected by this issue.

Jim