[HTTPS-Everywhere] Coding Standards

Pavel Kazakov nullishzero at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 10:02:53 PDT 2013

Hi,

There are a number of coding style inconsistencies for some of the
existing code, so I wanted to get some thoughts on potentially
adopting a coding standard for HTTPS Everywhere. I've noticed there is
currently an issue
(https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/9293) to standardize
function names. Choosing a style for tabs/spaces would also be great.
We could also extend this idea further and adopt jsdoc/unit testing
frameworks.

I understand there may be good reasons for avoiding a rigid standard,
and this wouldn't have to be a high priority item, but I just wanted
to throw out an idea.

Regards,
Pavel (nullishzero)