[HTTPS-Everywhere] New craigslist rule

Micah Lee micah at eff.org
Mon Aug 19 15:00:12 PDT 2013

Hi Chris,

I'm looking into applying your patch, but I actually can't seem to
reproduce the problem. I've tried a couple different versions of Firefox
and both the stable and dev version of HTTPS Everywhere, but images on
Craigslist are loading fine for me:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/9528#comment:3

Can you tell me what setup you're using and a specific URL where images
break?