[HTTPS-Everywhere] New craigslist rule

Christopher Mooney chris at dod.net
Mon Aug 19 13:49:08 PDT 2013

I have a fix for the new craigslist rule that should exclude 4th level subdomains, since craigslist does not have wildcard certs for these domains.  I sent this request to pde in IRC, but someone mentioned that he was on sabbatical and that this list was a better place to send the pull request.  These 4th level domains are language specifiers, and this scheme is likely to change in the future.

There is one more issue with craigslist not providing images over SSL, but that should be resolved soon.

Please review this diff for accuracy, I only read the https everywhere documentation very quickly.

Diff:
-----
https://github.com/godsflaw/https-everywhere/compare/7faa1c8...539a859

To merge this pull request: