[HTTPS-Everywhere] Waterfox and https-everywhere icon

Russell Golden niveusluna at niveusluna.org
Thu Sep 27 11:14:21 PDT 2012

Or if it's a bug in Waterfox. Is the code in Waterfox actually changed
any, or is it just recompiled for x64?

Russell Golden
Fedora Project Contributor
niveusluna at niveusluna.org
(972) 836-7128
--
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will
add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your