[HTTPS-Everywhere] Chrome is annoying

qweqwe at tormail.net qweqwe at tormail.net
Sun Mar 18 15:38:41 PDT 2012

Testing some rulesets on Firefox, I can see the page is fully encrypted.

But on Chrome like this:
http://www.marauderzstuff.com/content/binary/Windows-Live-Writer/Secure_E032/image_26.png

It only looks at the unmodified html code and says it is not secure. It is
same when there's an adblocker and it blocks the only unsecure links
Chrome still says it's not secure.

Can we do anything about it? Is it all up to Chrome developers? In Firefox
it is easy to check if the ruleset works correctly, unlike Chrome
right-click copying the image location gives you the https link.

There's another issue with Chrome.

It usually doesn't redirect me to the https version of websites on first
tries. I need to refresh a few times.