[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS Everywhere and FlashVideoReplacer conflict

grave_123 at riseup.net grave_123 at riseup.net
Wed Mar 14 10:08:01 PDT 2012

I didn't know where to post this so I figured I'd just forward it to
this email. There seems to be a conflict going on with HTTPS
Everywhere and Flash Video Replacer on YouTube. If I have HTTPS
Everywhere's ruleset for YouTube enabled and Flash Video Replacer
enabled, no video will start unless it's HTML5=true. I have to disable
the YouTube ruleset in order to get video. I sent this problem to the
developer of FVR and they told me it was a problem with HTTPS
Everywhere.