[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS Everywhere for Internet Explorer

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Thu Mar 8 10:33:57 PST 2012

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 10:20:18PM +0530, Gaurav . wrote:

> I don’t know what “new Windows 8 APIs” you’re referring to. No APIs have been added-- the APIs I’m describing have existed since IE5.

Ok, great.  Do we know if the API has the other two properties we need below?
(Actually a third thing that would be necessary was the ability to get
callbacks when cookies are set by HTTP or JS).  If so, it would be awesome if
someone wanted to try putting together an experimental port to IE!

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131