[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS Everywhere ruleset checker alpha version

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Fri Jul 20 13:28:51 PDT 2012

This is awesome!  We should schedule a hacking day to get this properly
integrated into the ruleset authorship and integration process.  There are
various options, such as making these tests a build script option, having a
robot somewhere that runs the tests on the master ruleset library and pushes
results to a git repo, or perhaps even doing something with commit hooks.