[HTTPS-Everywhere] Release 2.2 for Firefox seems to ignore default_off

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Fri Aug 17 12:47:39 PDT 2012

The problem is the call to the Ruleset constructor in that patch.  It has an
extra parameter, xmlruleset.getAttribute("f"), which isn't expected.

Seth, can you look to see whether you intended to do something else with that
parameter, or whether we should just pull it out?

(I also thing this bug is Very Serious, but it's only going to affect freshly
installing users that didn't have an earlier version of HTTPS Everywhere.
Accordingly, I've switched the "install" button on the page to install 2.1
again).

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131