[HTTPS-Everywhere] Release 2.2 for Firefox seems to ignore default_off

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Fri Aug 17 12:35:19 PDT 2012

Actually, this is less urgent than I thought (the default_off field is still
functioning, it just isn't being displayed properly in the config window).

It's most likely that this was caused by this commit:

https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git/commitdiff/a1d02f16794ed4d593863e5921b4b05c93badf27