[HTTPS-Everywhere] Addon icon isnt pretty

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Tue Apr 17 11:01:03 PDT 2012

One option would be to go with the micro version of the logo that is used in
the Chromium/Chrome port.

The reason I didn't use something like that in the first place is that it is
essentially too small and detailed to be comprehensible unless the user is
already familiar with our logo.  The red icon we use in Firefox is actually
somewhat self-explanatory, even at 16x16 pixels.

However if there's overwhelming consensus that the Chromium icon is better, we
could switch over.  Maybe we should have a poll?

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131