[HTTPS-Everywhere] 2.0development.1 released

Peter Eckersley pde at eff.org
Fri Sep 16 13:38:25 PDT 2011

I should also have mentioned that you can obtain a copy here:

https://www.eff.org/files/https-everywhere-2.0development.1.xpi

Once this branch has received enough testing and bug-correction, we can start
thinking about stable 2.0 releases.  However there should be some more stable
1.0.x updates in the mean time.

Peter Eckersley                            pde at eff.org
Technology Projects Director      Tel  +1 415 436 9333 x131