[HTTPS-Everywhere] Translation to Polish

Maciej Soltysiak maciej at soltysiak.com
Tue Nov 1 09:50:21 PDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I love https-everywhere and I would like to contribute a translation for
HTTPS Everywhere 1.x and 2.x branches for the pl-PL language.

I've pulled the https-development git-tree and noticed locale files under
src/chrome/locale.

I don't have experience with GIT (just CVS and some SVN) so I am asking for
advice on doing the task.
Is it ok, to just copy the en files to a pl-PL directory, translate and
send a diff somewhere ?

Thanks in advance,
Maciej Soltysiak

p.s. where do you change Firefox compatibility? I'm running Firefox Nightly
9.0a1 x64 and it offers an upgrade to 10.0a1. I wanted to check if it still
would work.