[HTTPS-Everywhere] Enabling and disabling all websites with CAcert certificates

Pablo Castellano pablo at anche.no
Thu May 12 17:45:20 PDT 2011

Hello.

I was thinking about a new feature for https-everywhere.
Each time I'm finding more and more websites with CAcert issued
certificates. Some people trust them and some other people don't.
I do.

So I agree they are disabled by default since the root certificate is
not included in the web browsers but what do you think about adding a
simple checkbox called "Trust CAcert" in the preferences windows, so
that the user can decide if he wants to enable https-everywhere in all
websites where it's disabled just because they are CAcert signed?

Regards, Pablo.