[HTTPS-Everywhere] 0.9.9.development.5 released

Osama Khalid osamak at gnu.org
Thu May 5 13:06:10 PDT 2011

On Thu, May 05, 2011 at 12:56:41PM -0700, Peter Eckersley wrote:
> If nobody complains, I will push this as an auto-update to
> development branch users in a day or two.

Thanks Peter.

I think the development branch should be more flexible and I don't
think we should be waiting that much (note that some aren't able to
use HTTPSEverywhere at all because of the Firefox security update).

Also, any plans to merge these changes with the stable branch
(especially the rulesets)?

--Osama Khalid