[HTTPS-Everywhere] Woot! broken

Erik Harris erik at eharrishome.com
Wed Mar 23 15:24:27 PDT 2011

Short message: the Woot rule breaks woot.com.

Longer explanation: I rarely visit Woot!, but the last few tiems I've
tried, it hasn't worked (it times out). Shirt.woot worked, and wine.woot
worked, but the main site didn't. It finally occurred to me to see if
HTTPS-Everywhere had a Woot! rule, and sure enough, it does. If I
disable it, the site works fine.

--

Erik Harris                               http://www.eHarrisHome.com
-               AIM: KngFuJoe - Yahoo IM: kungfujoe7               -

"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof" -
Christopher Hitchens