[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS-Everywhere breaks YouTube even when disabled

Erik Harris erik at eharrishome.com
Sun Jun 26 15:41:42 PDT 2011

On 6/26/2011 12:11 PM, Osama Khalid wrote:
> screenshot? By the way, YouTube is also affected by the "Ytimg.com"
> ruleset which covers thumbnails, stylesheets and some scripts.

Oops. I sent my prior reply without including the most important part.:

Thank you for providing a solution!

--

Erik Harris                               http://www.eHarrisHome.com
-               AIM: KngFuJoe - Yahoo IM: kungfujoe7               -

"Modern science has been a voyage into the unknown, with a lesson in
humility waiting at every stop. Many passengers would rather have stayed
home." - Carl Sagan